22.8.07

Radio Free Skaro

Last night I had the opportunity to join the discussion on the latest episode of Radio Free Skaro, a podcast about Doctor Who (my favourite show as a kid). Unfortunately the content was a fan commentary for Evolution of the Daleks, one of the weaker episodes of the latest series, but it was still a hoot. I must admit I'm surprised I made it through three viewings of that episode over the past two days (one for taking notes, one for the recording, one for the playback), something I didn't think I could manage considering how terrible it is. The upshot is things only get better from that point for the series so subsequent podcasts will be even more fun.

Of course, everyone says "I don't sound like that!" when they hear a recording of their own voice, and I'm no exception. I couldn't believe that's what I sound like, and even went so far as to ask a couple friends if that was really how I sounded. Apparently it is, although I still choose to disbelieve them. Nevertheless once I make adjustments like not having the headset mic so close I may sound more like I think I do. Or something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home