28.8.07

Post 100 - Doctor Who Books

As a sign of my nerd-dom, for my 100th post here I am posting pictures of my collection of Doctor Who books, mainly because it seemed like a good reason for a hundredth post... plus today I gave them all away pending my move. I'm going to miss these dead trees.

(As always, click an image for a larger version.)



The collection as a whole.




The First Doctor




The Second Doctor




The Third Doctor




The Fourth Doctor



The Fifth Doctor. Resurrection of the Daleks was never published.




The Sixth Doctor... note the absence of Mysterious Planet and Mindwarp. I thought I had each of those but apparently not. Revelation of the Daleks was never published.




The Seventh Doctor. Note the absence of Remembrance of the Daleks. I thought I had it but apparently not.








New & Missing Adventures





Miscellaneous titles.



Anyone who knows anything about Doctor Who books will notice the collection is far from complete. Apart from the missing titles noted above, I stopped buying New Adventures after a few years and completely missed out on the titles published by the BBC itself, among numerous other releases over the years. Also missing are the hardcover books I had. The pictures are how they are (with all the overlap) on purpose in case I ever decide to try stitching them together.

Whew, that's a lot of books.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So all of them are gone?

9:08 PM, August 28, 2007  
Blogger chris burgess said...

Since I'm moving to the UK I kept "Travel without the TARDIS" but otherwise yes, everything is gone.

3:29 AM, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home