23.11.06

Happy Birthday!

Today, November 23, marks the anniversary of the first broadcast of Doctor Who in the UK. The show has been a staple of my life for about the past 20 years, and thanks to the resurrection of the series last year I expect it to remain a part of my life for a long time yet. 2006 marks the 43rd anniversary of that initial broadcast, so a fond Happy Birthday to Doctor Who, and here's to another 43 wonderful years!

Warren and Steven from Radio Free Skaro have laid out their plans for celebrating the anniversary in the latest episode of their podcast, and while I've got plans of my own I'll just link to Warren's blog where I've mentioned what I'll do, rather than typing it all again here. Plus, it's a plug for Warren's site and the podcast this way, too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home