2.12.06

Neglect

I've not forgotten about this, I've really just had very little to say as of late. Too much on the brain as it were, what with Christmas and so on.

About the only thing that's gone on recently was the crib tournament from this past Thursday where I wound up 4-4, at least breaking even (without getting skunked; one of the victories was by skunk though). Oh, and helping to move a thousand or so bottles of wine from my Dad's old place to his new one before losing possession of the old one. That happened last Saturday, and I was sore for about 2 days afterward. It was... strenuous.

More later perhaps... today's election day in Canada with both the national Liberal leadership and provincial Conservative leaderships at stake. The TV is tuned to CBC currently... and yes, Belinda Stronach does look good as a brunette.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home